A Prayer for the First Monday of Easter Week

Lord Jesus,



Every day, I grow more aware of your blessings in my life. Every day, I am more grateful for the grace you have shown me. Every day, I see more clearly how you work all things together for the good of those who love you. Every day, I see more and more of your wonderful plan to redeem.



Help me, Lord God, to share your blessing with others on this first day after Easter. Help me to shower your grace have given me, on everyone I meet. Help me to demonstrate the goodness of your work in my life. Help me to be a faithful witness to your wonderful plan to redeem those you love.



In the name of your Son, Jesus, who lived, died, and rose again to make all this come true.



Amen!







from Mercy Road Fellowship - Blog http://ift.tt/1jZmQl7

via IFTTT